This short video begins by showing the progression of the Table Mountain Fire from September 15 to September 29. It includes footage of hotshot crews performing firing operations with drip torches, and aerial footage from a helicopter flying the fire area. It concludes with scenes of a County Commissioners tour of the Boulder Lookout area from before the extreme fire activity of 9/19. The conclusion also includes footage from 9/28, showing how firefighters were able to keep damage in the area to a minimum.
- RT @pnw2: We're transitioning to Starkovich's Type 3 Team tomorrow and heading home. Thanks Ellensburg! #TableMountain #WAFire 5 years ago
- RT @pnw2: Evacuees returning home and the public should avoid burned areas due to fire-weakened trees, snags, and other risks #TableMoun ... 5 years ago
- #TableMountain #WAFire 10/3 DNR Mourns Loss of Two Firefighters in Vehicle Accident tablemountainwafire.wordpress.com/2012/10/04/409/ 5 years ago
- #TableMountain #WAFire 10/3 Hunting Alert: What’s open and how to stay fire safe this season tablemountainwafire.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/408/ 5 years ago
- RT @pnw2: Thanks to the Boy Scouts from Troop 493 who came out to the #TableMountain Fire Camp last night to learn about firefighting. # ... 5 years ago